Friday, February 12, 2010

Beginning...Again

Ashamed, I sit and type this. Unfortunately, I've written about beginning to blog before. As a result of some silly idea springing from agonizing New Year's traditions, I've vowed to begin writing again, no matter what it takes.

Honestly, the world of Blog has me quite distraught. Despite my feeling that blogging is another way that our society allows us to be faceless, deceiving us into believing that we can really connect with other faceless human beings this way, writing is real and raw and constructive. Despite wondering if this strange world of words, fonts, page views and hyperlinks is a trap that snaps us from reality and from living life, writing is encouraging and liberating. So, here I sit struggling to survive in this world, but believing there is good here...somewhere. Most of life ends up being about balance; you know, living in the tension. I would assume the same holds true with this as well. With this truth in mind, I will start writing again. Who's to tell what about or when.....

Anyways.
Recently, a discovery has been made.
Somehow there is something missing concerning who I am and who I want to be.
Intervention: a bittersweet adventure of rediscovery.
I believe that our experiences influence who we are and who we become, but they do not have to define us. Learning from our experiences and working through them becomes unbelievably important. Assessing where I am and where I've been, that is the adventure.

Let it begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment